The following mission values guide our strategy:
1. Mission is the privilege and call of every disciple.
2. Mission is more than just sending disciple makers to the unreached in “foreign lands.” It is making disciples wherever we are.
3. Mission is multiplied through strategic partnerships
• In the local church
• With organizations
• With individuals, couples and families
4. Holistic care for mission partners is as important as financial support.
5. Mission awareness, participation, prayer and holistic support of partners are the primary responsibilities of a mission team in a local church and should be the focus of everyone.
6. Mission is motivated by humble worship, genuine concern of the lost and faithful stewardship in the kingdom of heaven.