The Book of Psalms has been a source of comfort, hope and perspective for God’s people for thousands of years. Some of them are so familiar to us and speak to us in practical ways. But many of them are less familiar and seem to apply only to the people who wrote them. In reality, the Psalms reveal the unchangeable nature of God and point to the hope of the One who would come to show us God in the flesh - Jesus. This summer, we will be exploring some of the Psalms during our worship gatherings and anticipate:
- Gaining a deeper understanding of and appreciation for the structure and purpose of the Book of Psalms.
- Learning to be genuine in our communication with God in response to the experiences of life.
- Expressing prayerful worship individually and corporately.
- Deepening our personal understanding of and relationship with Jesus.
- Developing a lifestyle of praise in response to God's faithful love.